The History of the Syrian Church in India

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2 MB
    I am extremely happy to announce the release of the Malayalam translation of the book, The History of the Syrian Church in India, written in Arabic by H.H.Ignatius Yacoob III. H.H. wrote this book in 1951.It will be published next week.

    It is translated by Dr. Matti Moosa into English and Mr. Jacob Varghese rendered it into Malayalam. This book sheds new light into the various documents in Syriac related to the Indian Church History. Many of the Syriac documents treasured in the Edavazhikkal family is quoted extensively by His Holiness.

    The Cover page of the book is attached along with this. Those interested to have a copy of this may kindly contact the undersigned. The price of the book is Rs.300/- The book will be delivered free of cost.

    Members of the Mor Adai Study centre will get a complimentary copy of the same but will have to bear the postage and handling.

    Dr.Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
    Cheeranchira, Changanaserry,
    Kerala, Pin: 686 106 India
    Tel. +91 481 272 4353