Re: See the attitude of Methran Kashi priest in the youtube video

  • Saju Paulose
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2011
      Dear Abhilah Mathew,
      Your question is well answered by Fr.Dr. M.O.John, a famous IOC priest, in his publication MALANKARA SABHA DEEPAM. [www.malankaradeepam.org ] According to Malankara Sabha Deepam, the culprit is Issac Chenayappilly, a corepiscopa of IOC. He is from Pothanicad.

      The 'One priest and two laity' formula for closure of Jacobite churches has been successfully implemented by IO church in Kandanad diocese. Hypocrisy is an accepted norm and way of behavior for IO group. They preach always UNITY...UNITY...and do the opposite by implementing the evil act of creating court cases in the Jacobite churches.

      We could only pray for them. Our church leadership should be more vigilant to the evil tactics of IOC and concentrate more to the problems in Malankara.

      Regards,

      Saju Paulose
      New York
    • Abilash Mathew
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011
        Dear Mr. Saju and Jaison

        Thank you for your reply to mail by mentioning the name of that priest
        from IOC, this is the ultimate aim of them to close all the churches, the same thing what satan (devil ) also wants.

        With regards
        Abilash Mathew Chengalimattom,
        Ponpally
        ID 4201