Re: See the attitude of Methran Kashi priest in the youtube video

  • Jaison Puthenpurayil
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 31, 2011
      Dear Abhilash

      Priest name is Issac Chenyapally corepiscopa, IOC Angamaly Diocese
      Managing committee member. I got the news from this link
      http://www.malankaradeepam.org . Really shame for Christians. Such a movement is immature.

      Jaison

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Abilash Mathew wrote:

      > Mr. Chandy and all
      >
      > Can you please mention the name of that Priest and parish for the more
      > truthfulness of this news
      >
      > With regards
      > Abilash Mathew Chengalimattom,
      > Ponpally
      > ID 4201

    • Saju Paulose
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2011
        Dear Abhilah Mathew,
        Your question is well answered by Fr.Dr. M.O.John, a famous IOC priest, in his publication MALANKARA SABHA DEEPAM. [www.malankaradeepam.org ] According to Malankara Sabha Deepam, the culprit is Issac Chenayappilly, a corepiscopa of IOC. He is from Pothanicad.

        The 'One priest and two laity' formula for closure of Jacobite churches has been successfully implemented by IO church in Kandanad diocese. Hypocrisy is an accepted norm and way of behavior for IO group. They preach always UNITY...UNITY...and do the opposite by implementing the evil act of creating court cases in the Jacobite churches.

        We could only pray for them. Our church leadership should be more vigilant to the evil tactics of IOC and concentrate more to the problems in Malankara.

        Regards,

        Saju Paulose
        New York
      • Abilash Mathew
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011
          Dear Mr. Saju and Jaison

          Thank you for your reply to mail by mentioning the name of that priest
          from IOC, this is the ultimate aim of them to close all the churches, the same thing what satan (devil ) also wants.