Re: See the attitude of Methran Kashi priest in the youtube video

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 29, 2011
      If we don't have guts to construct a Church in OWN LAND,why we cry?

      I heard some Pentecostal ministries is constructing a GOSPEL HALL behind Parumala Seminary and its a new team - which hardly had any following I know of!

      Forget construction - Can our leaders at least CONSTRUCT A SHELTER HALL FOR MANJANIKKARA PILGRIMAGE PARTICIPANTS Lot of churches closes door to pilgrimage and Viswasi will end up in sleeping in roadsides.

      Abraham
      3567
    • Jaison Puthenpurayil
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 31, 2011
        Dear Abhilash

        Priest name is Issac Chenyapally corepiscopa, IOC Angamaly Diocese
        Managing committee member. I got the news from this link
        http://www.malankaradeepam.org . Really shame for Christians. Such a movement is immature.

        Jaison

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Abilash Mathew wrote:

        > Mr. Chandy and all
        >
        > Can you please mention the name of that Priest and parish for the more
        > truthfulness of this news
        >
        > With regards
        > Abilash Mathew Chengalimattom,
        > Ponpally
        > ID 4201

      • Saju Paulose
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2011
          Dear Abhilah Mathew,
          Your question is well answered by Fr.Dr. M.O.John, a famous IOC priest, in his publication MALANKARA SABHA DEEPAM. [www.malankaradeepam.org ] According to Malankara Sabha Deepam, the culprit is Issac Chenayappilly, a corepiscopa of IOC. He is from Pothanicad.

          The 'One priest and two laity' formula for closure of Jacobite churches has been successfully implemented by IO church in Kandanad diocese. Hypocrisy is an accepted norm and way of behavior for IO group. They preach always UNITY...UNITY...and do the opposite by implementing the evil act of creating court cases in the Jacobite churches.

          We could only pray for them. Our church leadership should be more vigilant to the evil tactics of IOC and concentrate more to the problems in Malankara.

          Regards,

          Saju Paulose
          New York
        • Abilash Mathew
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011
            Dear Mr. Saju and Jaison

            Thank you for your reply to mail by mentioning the name of that priest
            from IOC, this is the ultimate aim of them to close all the churches, the same thing what satan (devil ) also wants.