Re: Sunday school Text Books

  • Jai Abe Cheriyan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011
      Dear Sri.Jacob V Joshua,

      Your suggestion regarding review committee is most welcome, I was thinking similar way! I think Rev. Fr. Mani Rajan Corepiscopa,Rev. Fr.George V. Vayaliparambil, Chev. Thomas Abraham and Jacob V Joshua(you) could also included in the reviewer list.Representative from each of outside Kerala diocese and MJSSA central committee could be included in the panel, and the panel members' names should be published in the textbooks.

      Any way you started the initiative of printing process, why not start with the review process? I don't think it is impractical and we need to wait for MJSSA central leadership for the same, whereas it would ensure quality printed material even though some time delay might occur. Please contact each outside Kerala diocese and MJSSA central leadership, finalize a review panel with the selected member's consent, let the review and correction done and then start printing. Have some pictures also in each chapter!

      Please publish the e mail ids with a space around @ (otherwise we can't read the correct mail ids). I don't think money is an issue, assuming some would definitely donate from their "dasamsam" and at least one SOCM member's "dasamsam" covers your need of 1 Lac rupees!! May God bless your efforts.Message of anybody from the MJSSA central leadership in this regard would be a great support.Hope that everybody would support any quality initiative from our Church members.

      Thanks & regards,

      In HIS Love,
      Jai Abe Cheriyan