Re: Tuesday evening prayer/Telephone prayer

  • Pamela Nichols
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      Dear Sir,

      Our family enjoyed listening to the telephone prayer tonight. We sometimes attend the St. George Church in Charlotte, NC. We are learning Tamil, but we have difficulty in the service because of our lack of understanding Malayalam. We would like to continue phoning in to the Tuesday prayer service, if you don't mind.

      Father Bijo at St. George very kindly supplied us with a transliterated Holy Qurbana. It also has morning and evening prayers. What is the prayer service that is used for this Tuesday evening prayer service? If we don't have it we can find it and be better able to understand.

      Thank you for providing this service.

      Regards,
      Pamela Nichols