Today with Jesus

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 442 , Feb 1, 2011
      Today’s Bible verse

      “You are God’s holy temple. And God will destroy any one who destroys his temple.”(1 Corinthians 3;17)

      Are you concern about the plight of your fellow beings?

      We are supposed to look after our neighbours. The fallen body of humans beings should be reconstructed. The responsibly of rebuilding the dilapidated body of humanity is entrusted to the enlightened people by Jesus. “Am I supposed to look after my bother.”(Genesis 4:9) No Christians are supposed to be keep away from this duty of mass reconstruction. Practically we are all employed permanently to do the commission of God- rebuilding of church. So in Christianity there is no unemployment. The real church or tabernacle is the body of human where the spirit of God abides. That should be unblemished in all levels-spiritual, mental, and physical. It is the duty of each individuals to keep their own body holy and pure by proper nourishment of spiritual and physical food. Hungry should be fed, thirsty should be watered, stranger should be welcomed, naked should be clothed, sick should be treated, jailed should be visited.(Mathew 25:35,36) The reward for all these works is the kingdom of God that is prepared for us before world was created.” My father has blessed you! Come and receive the kingdom that was prepared for you before the world was created .”(Mathew 25:34)

      St Francis of Assisi was praying in an ancient church that was badly in need of repair. He heard a voice from a crucifix which was over the altar. Which said, “Francis go and repair my church which is falling in to ruins.” Francis went to get his tool, chest, but he soon realized that the voice of God was referring to something else. The voice of God again said, “Not the bricks, Francis, the people are in need of repair.” Then Francis went out and took care of orphans and widows.. The voice of God still speaks from above the altar today and say; “Francis go and repair my church which is falling in to ruins,.” And God is not talking about bricks and mortar but the human beings with flesh and blood .

      Instead of spending and pooling all the mite of human beings for the church buildings with sand and concrete that should be diverted to food centers, water bodies, educational mines, medical fields, habitat buildings, and mission fields

      Prayer

      Jesus, let us work for the care of your creation who are in need of food, water, dress, education, treatment ,and spiritual enrichment. Let be the keepers of our neighbours. We pray for those who are in the mission fields of hostile terrain. All we ask in the name of Jesus . AmenLove

      Paulose Aachen

      Toronto, Wednesday 2 february2011

      www.jerusalemchristianmission.com
      Tel: 001-905 567 2639 Cell: 001-416-505 0107, #5-6540,
      FALCONER DR. ON L5N 1M1 CANADA.

      Sunday Mass : 9 A.M. to 10 A.M.
      Sunday School : 10 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
    • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V