Fear God - Ecc. 12:13-14

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Fear God� Ecc. 12:13-14

      Ecc. 12:13-14: Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is man's all. For God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether good or evil.

      Prov. 2:17: Do not let your heart envy sinners, But be zealous for the fear of the LORD all the day. I bless you, Lord, for this Word; may this be engraved upon my heart.

      Ps.33:13-15: The LORD looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men. From the place of His dwelling He looks on all the inhabitants of the earth; He fashions their hearts individually; He considers all their works. May this awareness bless us continually, keep us in godly fear, and keep us from sin. Amen.

      Requesting your prayer,

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C