Tuesday evening prayer/Telephone prayer

  • Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel Paitel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      St. Paul's prayer fellowship under the Malankara Archdiocese of the Syrian orthodox Church in North America is hosting a telephone prayer on every Tuesday evening at 7pm to 8pm. Telephone number to join with the prayer is 661-673-8600. Access no. is 369029# requesting
      --
      Thank You

      Rev. Fr. Jose Daniel Paitel
      Phone # (215) 464-9112
      Cell # (267) 438-2123
    • Pamela Nichols
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        Dear Sir,

        Our family enjoyed listening to the telephone prayer tonight. We sometimes attend the St. George Church in Charlotte, NC. We are learning Tamil, but we have difficulty in the service because of our lack of understanding Malayalam. We would like to continue phoning in to the Tuesday prayer service, if you don't mind.

        Father Bijo at St. George very kindly supplied us with a transliterated Holy Qurbana. It also has morning and evening prayers. What is the prayer service that is used for this Tuesday evening prayer service? If we don't have it we can find it and be better able to understand.

        Thank you for providing this service.

        Regards,
        Pamela Nichols