Consecration of Chengalam St. Thomas JSO Church (Kottayam Diocese) on February 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 43 KB
    Consecration of Chengalam St. Thomas JSO Church (Kottayam Diocese) on February 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

    His Beatitude Catholicos Dr. Baselios Thomas I, Metropolitans Their Graces Mor Themotheos Thomas, Mor Gregorios Joseph & Mor Silwanos Ayoob will lead the consecration

    Read Notice
    http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/2011/pdf/chengalam_notice_jan31.pdf