The last date for the application of Kerala PSC LD clerk post

  • Gean A.Varghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      The last date for the application of Kerala PSC LD clerk post is nearing. Please announce this in the site so that the youth may take care of that.

      Gean A.Varghese
      3082
    • Jai Abe Cheriyan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        Dear Gean,

        I don't think SOCM Forum should announce every employment opportunity ;could publish useful URL instead.

        For Kerala PSC opportunities, the youth could search directly in the
        site http://www.keralapsc.org/ <http://www.keralapsc.org/>

        However let me answer your specific request. Please go to the page
        http://www.keralapsc.org/noti10/cat%20477-10.pdf

        Thanks & regards,

        Jai Abe Cheriyan