New Managing Committee of St. Marys Jacobite Syrian Church, Muscat for the year 2011

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2011
      The following persons were elected as the parish Managing Committee of St. Marys Jacobite Syrian Church, Muscat for the year 2011 in the annual general body under the president ship of vicar Fr. Joby Varghese held on Friday, the 28th January 2011.

      Vice President : Chev. Dr. George Paul
      Trustee : Thomas K K
      Secretary : Shibu K Jacob
      Co-Trustee : Viju Moses
      Joint Secretary : Vinu K Joy

      Commitee Members

      Mathew V T
      Eldho P V
      Anil Paul
      Madhu Kuriakose
      Bijoy Thomas
      Alias Paul

      Auditirs
      Biju K Mathew, Moncy Markose

      Source:
      Fr. Joby Varghese
      St. Marys Jacobite Syrian Church, Muscat
    • Punnoosekutty
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        Dear moderators,

        I would like to congratulate the new committee members of our Muscat church.

        However, I don't think this news has any relevance to be published in a forum like this. Committee election is an yearly routine process that happens in all our churches and if you start publishing the committee list from all our 500+ or 700+ churches, this group will be flooded with junk emails.

        Thanks,
        Punnoose
        St. James Church, NJ