Re: Nilackal Jubilee

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Thank you for the report of the Nilackal Jubilee meeting. It was a very good coverage but a serious missing is there. H.G. Geevarghese Mor Barnabas Metroplotan of the Jacobite Church was present there as the representative of H.B. Basalius Thomas I Catholicose. He conveyed his felicitations of the Church. I was personally present at the meeting.

      Dr.Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
      From the desk of moderator.
      We regret for the serious mistake on our report. What we reported in SOCM - Forum was our first hand information. The detailed report is already posted in our news section of SOCMNet.org
      http://www.socmnet.org/News00.htm#050

      We once again apologizing for the mistake from our end.