About the MJSSA reading material for Classes I to VII

  • Dr. Allen Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      I totally agree with VSK (ID No.4058) regarding the quality of the contents in the Sunday school material published by MJSSA. Though the factual contents are fine, the grammar and sentence structure leave a lot to be desired. I downloaded the Year 1 to 7 materials from the MJSSA website for my children here in the UK, but I had to go through the whole material myself to ensure so that the children do not find it too tedious correcting the mistakes themselves.

      Allen-
      ID:4203