Re: English Text Books of MJSSA

  • Jai Abe Cheriyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2011
      Dear Mr. Jacob V Joshua and other forum members,

      Your message hints MJSSA central leadership is not realizing and taking actions according to the needs of the young generation. I am wondering how the current/former HG Presidents of MJSSA and office-bearers who are/were taking care of outside Kerala diocese could not understand this. Anyway, it is an unfortunate attitude even though some other messages (given below) does not support this view.

      Some view points:
      1. It seems there are efforts from Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and Bahrain on the translation process. There should be coordination and conciliation among different dioceses and MJSSA central leadership.

      2. The following messages in SOCM Forum (author name in bracket) discuss the same subject:
      #15695(Rev. Fr. Mani Rajan Corepiscopa), #15704(Vinod Varghese), #15714(Varkey Titus), #15731 (Mathew G M), #15730 (Eldo Daniel), #15729 (SOCM Moderators)

      3. There should be consent from HB Catholicose and MJSSA (as a result of agreement among different dioceses) which would be conveyed to the entire Church by a `Kalpana'.

      4. Personally I feel MJSSA Central committee should be more vigilant. Go to MJSSA website http://mjssa.org/ , you could see the photo of HE Kuriakose Mor Diascoros as its President, whereas in the same page related to "Admadeepam" it says "Under the leadership of the association president H.G Mor Melethiose Yuhanon Metropolitan"!!

      5. The message#15537 by Rev. Fr.George V. Vayaliparambil related to VBS and its replies also announce the improved performance requirement of MJSSA.

      6. I stationed at Bangalore. I would prefer the MJSSA Bangalore leadership to act as coordinators of the project,therefore forwarded your message to the Diocese leadership.

      Thanks & regards,
      In HIS Love,

      Jai Abe Cheriyan