Bank Account Details

  • Jacob Joshua
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      Dear Moderators,

      Please publish the following in the SOCM Forum.

      We give below the details of the Bank Account of Delhi Diocese Sunday School Committee into which donations could be remitted towards meeting the expenses of printing of English Text Books of MJSSA.  Please note that the Text Books are being printed on the basis of the CD from MJSSA as well as MJSSA website.

      Name of the Account : MJSSA - DELHI DIOCESE

      Name of Bank : The South Indian Bank Ltd

      Address    : Regal Building, Connaught Place, New
      Delhi-110001, India

      Saving Bank Account No: 0153053000013233

      IFSC No: SIBL0000153

      ECS No: 015305300013233

      Please send your donations by bank transfer to the above mentioned account and send a copy to e-mail id jacobvjoshua@... and km.george53@... at the earliest possible.  Dn. George Kochuvilayil is the Sunday School Delhi Diocesan Secretary.

      With prayers
      Jacob V Joshua, New Delhi