Re: Sunday School Text Books

  • Chev. Thomas Abraham
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2011
      Dear Mr. Kutty and all,

      There was additional English text books of Classes VIII & IX also once published in MJSSA Site and I downloaded it and uploaded all (from Class I - IX)in our Church website also. See the following link:

      http://www.stpetersbahrain.org/sunday-school.html

      However, recently when I checked MJSSA site to see whether Class X text books were also uploaded, there is nothing for Class X, but also removed the Class VIII & IX text books as well. There could be some reason for this removal, which we don't know now. One year back, we bought a CD from MJSSA, which also contains text books upto Class VII only. But I wonder, how this Delhi Diocese is printing and publishing the text books of Class I to XII, which so far MJSSA not published!!! Are they publishing their own text books, which are not yet approved by MJSSA or is these books are already approved by MJSSA? If it is an approved one, why MJSSA is not uploading it in their website?? Why it is only upto Class VII in their site? Is anybody preventing them to do so? I think MJSSA or Delhi Diocese could explain it in detail.

      VBS English work books:
      Recently I had a meeting with MJSSA General Secretary at Puthencruz, and as per his request, we are translating the VBS Malayalam books to English (Workbooks) and hopefully will be completing it very soon and will give to MJSSA. Also we will be publishing it through our Church website and will inform everybody through SOCM Forum.

      Regards

      Chev. Thomas Abraham - Bahrain.
      Id No: 898