request for Sunday morning prayer file

  • Dn. Zach Varghese
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2011
      Dear Members,

      Please forward me a soft copy of the Sunday Morning Prayers in Malayalam (sleeba & qyomta). Our parish is working on a new typesetting for the prayer book. Many thanks in advance.

      Dn. Zach Varghese, MD
      Vice-President
      St. Thomas MSO Church
      Austin, TX
      ID 903
    • Chev. Daniel Biju Daniel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
        Respected Dn. Zach Varghese

        shlomo

        Yes I have these in pdf, will forward to you.

        Daniel Biju Daniel (Chev)
        SAMAJAM - PIECE OF WOOD IN MARAH
        Paitel, Kadeesa Church, Kayamkulam

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Dn. Zach Varghese wrote:

        > Dear Members,
        >
        > Please forward me a soft copy of the Sunday Morning Prayers in Malayalam (sleeba & qyomta). Our parish is working on a new typesetting for the prayer book. Many thanks in advance.
        >
        > Dn. Zach Varghese, MD
        > Vice-President
        > St. Thomas MSO Church
        > Austin, TX
        > ID 903

      • Dn Zach Varghese
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2011
          Dear Chevalier,

          Shlomo. I tried to respond to you via personal email but perhaps it did not reach you. I received your message a few days back and only noticed this response in the forum even more recently. The message in voice mail was marked "unknown" so I did not immediately check it.

          If you have some files concerning the project that my parish is working on, namely a typesetting for English, Malayalam, and Manglish prayer books, please do forward a copy. I have English and Manglish, but would love to have Malayalam in e-copy so I can properly format it.

          Thank you so much and may God continue to richly bless you. Of course we will keep you in our prayers and mention you in our work.

          Dn Zach Varghese, MD