Ammonas, the disciple of St. Antony the Great

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      For Moses, having received the Spirit, prayed for the people, saying to God, �If you wipe them out, then wipe me out of your Book of Life (Ex. 32:31). You see that his care was to pray for others, having attained to such a measure. But only few among many have attained to this measure as to pray for their neighbors.

      Ammonas, the disciple of St. Antony the Great, Letter 8