Re: Praise the Lord! - Jacobite Syriac Orthodox community in Malaysia

  • Thomas Mann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2011
      Dear All,

      Shlomo,

      Being said a scattered community here, we still need to get united in terms of informing all the unknown believers in the region and gather all of them for the prayers and Holy Communion which is planning at least once in a month further on.

      May I appeal each of you to inform the believers who you know in Malaysia about this new congregation and ask them to contact our priest Rev. Fr. Varghese Chacko (popularly known as Fr. Saji) of Singapore parish at +65 81891415 for directions.

      Top of all, I request your precious prayers for the heavenly conduct of this new congregation.

      In HIS Name,
      Thomas Mann.
      Id # 972