MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 16 -- correction

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
      Dear friends,

      A correction is required in the meaning posted earlier.

      The meaning of  BAVAM MATTIYA VEENJU  in the stanza 2 is the good wine Jesus made in the marriage feast at Cana.The meaning of the verse song of song 5 1 is as part of her sojourn the bride went to Cana to meet the Bridegroom. There she got a taste of the good wine but could not find Jesus there also.

      Many of our believers have in depth knowledge of Bible,church history,
      and dedication but we must have personal relation with Jesus

      Sorry for the error

      U T GEORGE