What Must I Do?

  • Rev John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2011
      What Must I Do?

      In the Gospel of John - Chapter 3, Nicodemus visits Jesus Christ and asks,What shall I do?

      Jesus replies: Except you be born again of water and the spirit, you cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven.

      Fr John Brian uses the Epistle reading from 2 Corinthians to help in
      understanding "what we must do."

      This sermon lesson uses the readings and services appointed from the
      Malankara Syrian lectionary and was given on Sunday, January 23, 2011 by Fr. John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission
      Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      "We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency may be of the power of God and not of us." 2 Corinthians 4:7.

      Listen on-line here:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-must-i-do.html