Thrikkunnath St. Mary's Chuch

  • Dr. Leena Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011
      Dear All,

      My heart was sinking and I couldn't hold my tears while reading the flash news regarding the condition of Thrikkunnath St.Mary's Church. "THE RENOVATION OF THE CHURCH WAS NOT DONE DUE TO THE NON CO-OPERATION OF METHRAN KAKSHY". This reminded me the story of the two ladies who brought one child to King Solomon, each of the two ladies claiming the motherhood of the child. But King Solomon was wise enough to understand the real mother with one simple test. Here Methran Kakshy too is proving it by allowing the church building to perish without doing the necessary renovation. No guilty conscious at all. No pain. Only the real owners will have it. Let us pray to The Almighty to give them the consciousness that they are damaging the House of God (Daivalayam).

      With Prayers,
      Leena