The feast of St. Peters & St. Pauls Jacobite Syrian Church

  • Rev. Fr. Prince Mannathoor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2011
      St. Peter's & St. Paul's Jacobite Syrian Church
      Rome, Italy.

      The feast of St. Peters & St. Pauls Jacobite Syrian Church, Rome are scheduled to be conducted on January 30 (Sunday) a detailed program is listed below. The Chief Celebrant will be H.G. Dr. Kuriyakose Mor Theophilose, Archbishop of the Malankara Syrian Orthodox Church in Middle Europe. We would like to invite all our friends and family to join with us on this joyous occasion. May God bless all of us through the Prayers of ST. Mary our Patron Saints.
      More Details Please Contact

      Vicar Fr. Prince Mannathoor
      Mr. Biju Puliyaniyil, Secretary
      (3200396689, 3297428212, 3281808331)

      Program
      Sunday, 30 January 2010
      10. 15 A. M. Receiving H.G. Dr. Kuriyakose Mor Theophilose
      10.20. A.M. Morning Prayer
      10. 45 A.M. Holy Eucharist: Chief Celebrant H.G. Dr. Kuriyakose Mor Theophilose
      12:10 PM Devotional Address:
      12:25 A.M. Benediction
      12.30 A.M. Luncheon