Malankara Jacobite Syrian Sunday School Association (M J S S A) published the JSSLC & Plus II results

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2011
      Malankara Jacobite Syrian Sunday School Association (M J S S A) published the JSSLC & Plus II results

      PUTHENCURIZ: Malankara Jacobite Syrian Sunday School Association (M J S S A) has published the JSSLC & Plus II results. The rank-holders list is as given below:

      JSSLC:

      RANK / CANDIDATE / MARKS / SUNDAY SCHOOL

      I / Chinchu John / 97 / St. Jacob's SS, Allapra, Angamaly Diocese
      II / Joseph Samuel / 96 / St. Thomas SS, Manthalir, Thumpamon Diocese
      III / Malu Kuriakose / 93 Mor Kauma SS, Vengoor, Angamaly Diocese

      PLUS TWO:

      RANK / CANDIDATE / MARKS / SUNDAY SCHOOL

      I / Elizabeth Paul / 91 / St. Mary's SS, Karimattom, Angamaly Diocese
      II / Annu Prakash / 80 / St. Mary's SS, Vadavukode, Kochi Diocese
      III / Ally Paul / 73 / St. Mary's SS, Pothanikkad, Angamaly Diocese

      SOCM Forum members & moderators joins the MJSSA Office Bearers, Staff, Sunday school teachers and Students from all over the world in congratulating the winners.

      Complete Rank List and results are available at
      http://mjssa.org/download.aspx