Black Magic???

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
    Yesterday at night I found something near to my house (Check the attached picture).

    My friends who stay nearby told not to touch that as it is some sort of black magic. It was too dark I was not able to see what it is properly. Took my mobile and framed a picture. I really got surprised after seeing the pic. How come these beliefs still with people in this century? That too in a metro city like Bangalore?

    What is this Black Magic?

    Wikipedia tells "Black magic is the belief of practices of magic that
    draws on assumed malevolent powers. This type of magic is invoked when wishing to kill,steal, injure, cause misfortune or destruction, or for personal gain without regard to harmful consequences to others."

    Is it true? What is the use of this?

    I think if God is true there will be a opposite force too? Then this is black magic is true?

    Thanks and Regards
    Vineeth John Abraham