Death of Sabarimala pilgrims: His Beatitude Catholicos Baselios Thomas I condoled

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2011
      15 January 20111, Puthencurizu, India: Death of Sabarimala pilgrims - Catholicos Aboon Mor Baselios Thomas I expressed deep grief and sorrow and condoled the loss of lives. His Beatitude said, he joins with the members of the bereaved family and wished speed recovery to those injured.
      For more details
      http://www.socmnet.org/News00.htm#025