Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1956 , Jan 10, 2011
      CHRIST IS BORN! GLORIFY HIM!

      "For just as the deeds of the wicked are their accusers before the righteous Judge, making them bend and bow down their heads silently in shame, so also their beautiful deeds plead cause for the good before the Good One. For the deeds of all mankind are both silent and speak - silent by their nature yet they speak when one sees them."

      St. Ephrem the Syrian.

      "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them." Psalm 145:18-19
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1956 of 1956 , Sep 25 5:49 PM

        "When, then, you make the sign of the cross on the forehead, arm yourself with a saintly boldness, and reinstall your soul in its old liberty; for you are not ignorant that the cross is a prize beyond all price."

        St. John Chrysostom.

        "Praise is awaiting You, O God, in Zion; And to You the vow shall be performed. O You who hear prayer, To You all flesh will come."  Psalm 65:1-2

        The Bible reading for the 16th of Tut, September 26, is:
        13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am? 14 So they said, Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets. 15 He said to them, But who do you say that I am? 16 Simon Peter answered and said, You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 Jesus answered and said to him, Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. (Matt. 16:13-19)
        Commemoration of the Consecration of the Sanctuaries of the church of Resurrection in Jerusalem.
        The Translocation of the Relics of St. John Chrysostom (of the Golden Mouth).

        The Bible reading for the 17th of Tut, September 27, is: John 10:22-38
        The Feast of the Consecration of the Church of the Honorable Cross.
        Departure of St. Theognosta.

        Prayer Requests:

        Jessenia W - Bipolar depression.
        Urgent: Amal - Cancer.