Re: The Papal Message of His Holiness Pope Shenouda III For The Feast of Nativity

  • Mathew Chacko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2011
      Dear All,

      There is no better example I have ever seen before of how a Christian should react to such henious and extremist actions.

      Well fit response from a orthodox Christian Monk.

      My Eligibility is 'ZERO' to comment on the message of H.H.Pope Shenouda.But dare to write in light of the so called 'Keralite traditional Christians' actions and their spiritual leaders reactions to some issues.

      May God Bless and Guide Us All.

      Mathew Chacko
      ID#2382