Holy Father Approves the formation of Mangalore Diocese

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      Ma'arat Sayyidnaya, Damascus: Holy Father approved the formation of Mangalore Diocese. The Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I has issued Holy Bull regarding the formation of the diocese. Mor Anthonios Yaqu`b has been appointed as the Metropolitan of Mangalore diocese until further directions from the church hierarchy.