Let the God's will prevail

  • Varugese C J
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Dear All,

      Greetings to All in our Saviour's name.

      We shouldn't meddle with the selection, election of any Sheperd of lead us anywhere in the world. Believe that tt's all God Almighty's territory to act. Once we become too smart to react and overact things will move away, even beyond our imagination.

      Better examples are : Kandanadu's Athanasios, Trissur's Milethose, US's
      Nicholovas. We thought they all will bring change, but what happened. Let it be a lesson for us all.

      Regards,
      Varughese,
      # 1012