KNANAYA SYRIAN CONGREGATION - KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN

  • SOCM Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2011
      A NEW KNANAYA CHURCH AT BAHRAIN

      As a Xmas & New Year Bonanza, it is our pleasure to announce the auspicious occasion of a Holy Qurbana in this pearl island.

      We, on behalf of the Bahrain Knanaya Syrian Congregation inform and invite you that our first Knanaya Holy Qurbana will be starting on 8th January 2011 at 7PM at NEC Church, Bahrain under the guidance and Spiritual leadership of H.E. Arch Bishop Kuraikose Mor Severios Valiya Metropolitan of the Syrian Knanaya Arch Diocese.

      Yours blessings and prayers are requested on this endeavor.

      Fr. Monai K Philip / Cherian K.M
      Karkadakampallil / Kodinjoor Kunnumpurathu
      Priest in Charge / General Convener
      00973 + 39432506 / 00973 + 39600369