the duty of being happy

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      the duty of being happy�

      There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy.� Stevenson,
      Robert Louis
      Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!� Phil. 4:4 Paul was
      writing from prison!!!
      Indeed, our loving Father in Heaven has created us for joy.
      Let us give thanks for God's goodness, and keep giving thanks this is the way to be joyful day after day.
      Let us give thanks for one another, and keep giving thanks we are God's gifts,to one another.

      Thankful for God's goodness & thankful for you

      Shibu Podiyan�
      Washington D.C