Shalom TV Interview with HH Patriarch

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      I was fortunate enough to watch the Shalom TV
      telecast was on 9:00 PM IST, 04 - 01 -2011.

      HH conveyed the below main points:

      1.Spread the word of love

      2.Watch out for rise of 'Penticostalism'

      3.The arrangement with Roman Chirstian synod to share Holy Qurbana when needed

      4.The need of Unity among Christians

      I hope some one should record this (if one has access to Shalom TV archives) and paste the link.

      For people who would like to see Jacobite programmes in Shalom TV: Please mark your time for 6:30 PM IST all weekdays. This is from JSC Creations

      Abraham
      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators
      (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
    • P.K. John
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2011
        Dear Members,
        I missed this. Did anyone record this or have access to these archives?
        With prayers,

        P.K. John
        Pallom.
        ID#3330