Condolence From Melbourne St.George J S O Church

  • Rev. Fr. Boby Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Dear all in Christ,

      This is to inform you that Commander Joy Alexander's father Mr. K. Kochu Idicula passed away in Jesus Christ on 04-01-2011

      Funeral will be on the 06th of January 2011(Thursday) at St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church , Kundara.

      On behalf of Melbourne St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church We extend our most sincere sympathy and condolence to the bereaved family
      Contact no Comm. Joy Alexander. +919746953932

      Yours in Christ
      Fr. Boby Thomas
      The Vicar
      33B,Springs Rd,Clayton South