Re: Using 'x' as short cut for Christ

  • Robert Robinson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2011
      The X is a shortened form of the Greek word Xristos. The full form would be XP.

      Robert Robinson
      From the desk of the Moderators:

      Please sign your messages with member ID. If you do not have a member ID, please send your details including contact number to moderators (SOCM-FORUM-owner@yahoogroups.com) and obtain a member ID BEFORE POSTING ANY MORE MESSAGES in SOCM. Thank you for your cooperation.
    • Abraham
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2011
        Sir,

        With all respect,Jacobite are always considered as a 'easy target' for anyone to attack.The reason may be since Jacobite families mostly comes from "farming" communiites,they are not known to the tricks of this world.

        Jacobite church are just being closed here and there but not a single church closed by Jacobites.

        Even see the drama - When the Miracle happened at KATTACHIRA palli - Orthodox called its a "Thattippu". So much of hatredness these guys have!

        You tell me who is acting? Who is creating issues? Now the Judiciary itself is in Scandals? If someone says that the so called order favoring Orthodoxians are "manufactured" - Can you reject it?

        Is it good to say on TV - India VIsion - Sunday (SPL Correspondent), Some Dr Joseph telling that there is no Jacobites in this world?

        Should we accept that and let all Jacobites go to some other church or start own church (Which is again a stunt - they didnt allow Parumala new church)

        What is this? Some RICH people guiding a section to distroy another christians?

        Abraham
        3567

        What dispute are you talking about