Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1352 , Dec 26, 2010
      "Our Lord was pleased to assume the likeness of every poor man and compared Himself to every poor man in order that no man who believes in Him should exalt himself over his brother, but, seeing his Lord in his brother, should consider himself less and worse than his brother, just as he is less than his Creator; and should take the poor man in and honor him, and be ready to exhaust all his means in helping him, just as our Lord Jesus Christ exhausted His blood for our salvation."

      St. Simeon the New Theologian.

      "Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth." Colossians 3:2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1352 of 1352 , Mar 17

        "There is wise love that profits its owner although it causes pain, for it is edifying to his soul and to his eternal fate. There is also foolish love that destroys its owner although it exhibits features of kindness and tenderness."

           H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

        "You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."  Psalm 16:11

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.