Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1567 , Dec 26, 2010
      "Our Lord was pleased to assume the likeness of every poor man and compared Himself to every poor man in order that no man who believes in Him should exalt himself over his brother, but, seeing his Lord in his brother, should consider himself less and worse than his brother, just as he is less than his Creator; and should take the poor man in and honor him, and be ready to exhaust all his means in helping him, just as our Lord Jesus Christ exhausted His blood for our salvation."

      St. Simeon the New Theologian.

      "Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth." Colossians 3:2
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1567 of 1567 , Feb 4 6:51 PM

        "... avoid in all possible ways communion with people, who can be a temptation to you ... The wise Solomon calls a man wise, who fears and avoids the causes of sin; and he calls foolish a man who, with great self-reliance, confidently neglects to avoid them, saying: 'A wise man fears, and departs from evil: but the fool rages, and is confident'... (Prov. 14:16)."

           Lorenzo Scupoli.

        "Give to the Lord, O families of the peoples, Give to the Lord glory and strength. Give to the Lord the glory due His name; Bring an offering, and come into His courts. Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!"  Psalm 96:7-9

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.