CONVENTION-LAST DAY

  • Dawn Baby Varghese,
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2010
      Dear members,

      The blessed Puthencruz Convention is entering its last moments. Today is the last day of the

      21st Akhila Malankara Suvishesha Mahayogam. Dr. Alexander Jacob, IPS
      (DGP-Prisons) will be

      speaking today. Philipose Mor Crysostom, Marthoma Metropolitan is also
      expected today.The

      New Year - Holy Mass will begin immediately after the convention, marking the birth of "2011".

      This year's convention was a remarkable one, as large number of people from all corners gathered in big numbers to hear the words of Christ. Let's ensure our presence and participation, and spend

      our last day in 2010, with Christ. Even if you are away, kindly check out the official website of the convention and watch the live webcast from Puthencruz.

      URL:- http://www.jscconvention.com/

      With Prayers,
      Dawn Baby Varghese,
      PUTHENCRUZ