Re: Disputes

  • Rev. Fr. Paulose V V
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2010
      Mr. Jomon, thanks a lot for your understanding and frank comments. For me one thing I pray and I believe that without compromising the fundamentals of Christianity nothing is wrong even to highest ecclesiastical order to come down to the ground for peace.

      We don’t believe in infallibility of any priestly orders. Theological interpretations of bible and arguments and counter arguments never ever settle any problems. The priest hood of St. Thomas is a very sensitive area of faith, order, and traditions of Malankara Syrian Christians from time immemorial. To review or withdraw a bull is the realm of the Holy Synod and the Patriarch. But consultations, suggestions, advices, and opinions of people even to the ordinary lot should be welcomed.

      “God blesses those who work for peace, for they will be called the children of God.” (Mathew 5:9)

      Paulose Achen