Re: A Methran Kakshi Priest - arguments, arguments...

  • Mathew Chacko
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2010
      Dear Mr. T M Chacko,

      Your thoughts and response were very well communicated.(Though I am free to differ on some, I leave that apart). A small correction - Orthodox Church's thubden neither mention 'Catholicose nor Patriarch of Antioch' as you have written. It simply says ".....our Patriarchs (Plural) Mor Ignatius and Mor Baselius...."

      I won't be able to explain why it is so,I am just pointing it out.

      My God Bless Us All

      Kind Regards

      Mathew Chacko,Dubai
      ID # 2382