Re:Should Malankara Syrian Church Continue to Exist?

  • Mathew Chacko
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2010
      Dear Georgeachen,

      The extreme urge for unity from Manalkara Syrian Laity were responded exactly lukewarm as you have done.As long as there are ceremonies with lot of pomp to receive, honour and glorify priests and metropolitans, they don't need to bother.Whether people come in or move out of church -not an issue for them.Mind you Achen, its not going to go forever.Laity drain out from Malankara Syrian Church is going to make it a 'mere skelton' over few decades.Right now we must resolve all disputes,Or shall we wait till nobody to receive, honour,glorify and offer kaimuthu?.

      May God Bless Us All
      Kind regards
      Mathew Chacko, Dubai
      ID #2382