Re: Deacon Markos Abraham ordained as priest

  • Cecil K. Varghese
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2010
      Dear Markose (Joshi) Achen,

      We (Cecil,Jessy,Clint &Christy) former members of the Sharjah Church are happy to read the news of Ordination of our Joshi Semmasan as a Priest. We along with Mr. Davis and all well wishers form the Sharjah Parish, wish you all the best for your future, seeking the kingdom of God and to attract a lot to our Lord Jesus Christ through your noble service and dedication. Joshy Achen, many times Clint and Christy were asking us when Semmasan will become Achen? Especially when ever they saw you in the Malankaravison. Once again may God with you, we will pray for the success of your mission.

      Thank You
      Cecil K. Varghese
      Houston
      ID# 890