FLASH NEWS!! - IOC Metran tried to capture Kurinji Church against court order.

  • DAWN BABY VARGHESE
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      *IOC DRAMA AT KURINJI CHURCH*

      Indicating undoubtedly that, they have no commitments or respect to the judiciary, or law establishment authorities in this country, the Orthodox faction today created absolute chaos and trouble at the KURINJI, St. Peter's and St. Paul's Jacobite Syrian Church.

      Today, at dawn, even before the first rays of the sun touched earth,
      Polycarpus Metropolitan(??) of the Orthodox faction(Thrikkunnath Methran) entered the Kurinji church, with the help of some anti-social
      elements, VIOLATING the crystal clear orders of the division bench of the Honorable High Court. Challenging the judiciary and law & order, he and his aides stayed inside the church for a while and also attacked the parishioners, creating panic and havoc.

      The parishioners offered stiff resistance to the heinous activities of
      the other faction. Soon, with the help of the law enforcing authorities, we could oust them and lock the church, keeping the keys in our custody.The RDO has strongly warned the Orthodox faction not to try any such gimmicks anymore and has also registered cases against them for violating the court order, attacking parishioners, etc.

      Metropolitans, H.G.Ivanios Mathews, H.G.Athanasius Elias, Church Sec.
      Thampu George etc. visited the church and provided the necessary guidance. It is simply because of the fine temperament and persevering behavior of our people, that more negative happenings were averted.

      May God Almighty help prevail justice....!!!

      Dawn Baby Varghese,
      PUTHENCRUZ.