First Holy Mass & Formation of St. Ignatius JSO Church, San Diego

  • Rev. Fr. Sabu Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      First Holy Mass & Formation of St. Ignatius JSO Church, San Diego

      Thanks to H. E. Titus Eldho Paathikkal - Archbishop of Syriac Orthodox Church's Malankara Archdiocese, Rev. Fr. Sabu Thomas - Vicar of St. Marys JSOC Los Angles, Rev. Fr. Saji Markose - Vicar of St. Peter's JSOC Phoenix, members of St. Marys' JSOC church and all of our passionate friends in San Diego, we had a Great Spiritual experience on December 4, 2010 with our First Holy Mass.

      With the blessings of the Archbishop, on December 04, 2010, our small congregation has been transformed into a formal church in the name of St. Ignatius, known as the St. Ignatius of Antioch, as St. Ignatius JSO Church, San Diego.

      We like to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for all those how have helped us with their presence, prayers and blessings to make this occasion a great spiritual experience, and are counting on you all for on gong support.

      Web page
      https://sites.google.com/site/jsocsandiego/

      Photos of First Holy Mass
      https://sites.google.com/site/jsocsandiego/photo-gallery