REPLY TO GEORGE ACHEN FROM IRELAND

  • Chev. PHILIP JOHN
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      DEAR George Achen, Ireland.,

      A] Good to hear from you. I have no idea who you are. I have not met you. However, I am replying to you.

      I know the meaning of the term.

      1. (idiomatic) One who debates from a view which they may not actually hold, usually to determine its validity, or simply for the sake of argument.

      2. (Roman Catholic Church) A canon lawyer appointed by the Church to argue against the canonization of the proposed candidate.

      B] You probably meant the first.* I appear in the few cases for which I am engaged as a Lawyer by the Jacobite Church [ erstwhile Patriarch Faction] out of personal conviction and not for argument sake,

      C] Hope you are aware that the litigation was initiated in 1974 by the
      erstwhile Catholicos Faction through the then reigning Catholicos. 1064 Parish Churches were listed to the Suit. *The Catholicos Faction thus vitiated the atmosphere in the Community=dividing families, dividing Parishes, preventing and obstructing burial of the dead etc etc*; All these were done with the mala fide intention of capturing the management and administration of the Parish Churches controlled and managed by the erstwhile Patriarch Faction,

      D] 36 years later, the attitude is the same. Look at what happened at
      Kayamkulam Kadeesa Church!!!! Certainly the serving Vicar of that Church would not have lost his status if the priests of the faction to which the dead belonged had entered the Cemetry and conducted burial,

      E] Look at Thrikkunnath St Mary's Church. Both sides are burying the dead without the assistance of a priest/religious dignitary. For years, priests of either faction are not entering this Cemetry. I had occasion to prefer an Application to allow the priests of both factions to enter this Cemetry and conduct religious services connected with Burial of the dead among the members of the said Church. The erstwhile Catholicos Faction opposed it and it is kept adjourned. The Judge want both the parties to come to an agreement on this issue,

      The Faction represented by you and your predessors-in-office and leaders at Devalokam are responsible for the present unfortunate state of affairs. YOU DIVIDED THE MOTHER CHURCH.

      Thank You for Your prayers,

      P J PHILIP/ADVOCATE
      E-1857