that My joy may remain in you - John 15:10-12

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      "that My joy may remain in you" John 15:10-12

      John 15:10-12: If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.� This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.�

      We have joy when we serve someone we love deeply: A mother has joy
      when she serves her child. A husband has joy when he serves his wife. A wife has joy when she serves her husband.

      Indeed we find the deepest fulfillment and joy when we serve those we
      love most. May we find our deepest fulfillment and joy in serving the Lord who gave His life for us. Thus, Lord, let me learn to abide in your love and in your joy. Amen.

      [We�are already in�the last month of 2010. Let us draw close to the Lord.]

      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C
      Id #