St. George Univeral Syrian Orthodox Reesh Church (Valiya Pally) Kuwait

  • Lissy Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      Dear All,

      The program of Reesh Church on Friday (3rd December 2010) was a grand success and thanks to all the active members without whose support this would not have been possible. The program really gave an Heavenly feeling.

      We all (our church Members) are very proud and happy that, our Kuwait St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church (Reesh Church) is the one and only one Syrian Orthodox Church outside of Kerala. The dream of a Reesh Church for all the people of Immaculate Heart of St. George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church is now a reality.

      This new Heavenly abode will enable us to gather as a community of faith in the name of the Lord.

      The journey to arrive at this point has been a long and sometimes arduous one, but one well worth the effort.

      There are so many hands behind this effort to be thanked for bringing this endeavor to fruition.

      First and foremost we give thanks to the Lord for gracing us with the Spirit of generosity.  Second, to all of the Founder Metropolitan & members, Former Edavaka Metropolitans, Former Vicars, Former Hon. Secretaries & Trustees, and members of the Honorable Church who have hard worked in the vineyard of the Lord here at our Church, to those who dared to dream the dream, to those who gave so abundantly of their time to this Church.

      We offer to all of you our sincere gratitude.

      With Love and Prayers,

      Lissy K. Paul.
      4867.