Five Exhortations from Joshua in His Old Age

  • Shibu Podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Five Exhortations from Joshua in His Old Age
      (from Joshua's farewell messages, Joshua 22:1 24:28)

      Joshua 23:6: Therefore be very courageous to keep and to do all that is written in the Book of the Law of Moses, lest you turn aside from it to the right hand or to the left.

      Joshua 23:8: you shall hold fast to the LORD your God, as you have done to this day.

      Joshua 23:11: Therefore take careful heed to yourselves, that you love the LORD your God.

      Joshau 24:14: Now therefore, fear the LORD, serve Him in sincerity and in truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt. Serve the LORD!

      Joshau 24:15: And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

      Thankful for God's Word,
      Shibu Podiyan
      Washington D.C