MEANING OF MALAYALAM SONGS 15

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Dear Brothers, we were thinking the meaning of one of our sweet marriage koodasa songs

      SABHAYAM THIRUSABHAYAMEE  NJAN
      ATHUNNATHANUDE MANAVATTEE

      We will now hink about the next 4 stanzas

      1. KARAYUM KADALUM NJAN CHUTTI
      CHONNILLEGAVANENNARUM
      NJAN BETHLEHEMIL THEDI
      MISREMINU POYANENNAR

      2. NJANANAN DHATHO DE THI
      PINNALE MISREM NA  TTIL
      GLEELANATTILE  NAZARETHIL
      POYENNAVARENNODO  THI

      3.  AVANEYANUYANUM  CHEYTHEN
      NJAN NAZARETHIL CHENNAPPOL
      YORDAN NADIYINKAL PO  YA
      NENNENNODU JANAM CHONNU

      4.  DURGAMAMARGA  NGALILOODE
      CHORAMMAREKOO SA THE
      YORDAN NADIYINKAL NJAN CHE
      NNAVANE JANAMADHYE THEDI

      In order to study this, one should read the book of SONG OF SONGS (uthamageetham) in the Bible.This is a mystical poem book.The sojourn of the bride is mentioned in the verses of that book 3.1--3.
      the writer who composed the song based on the above is surey a spiritfilled saint otherwise one cannot meditate like these words in the song.He composed it as one should go after and after until he get a sweet embrace from the our bridgroom JESUS.

      1.The thirsting soul was enquiring peace,solace,life and saviour.Psalm 42.7 says THE DEEP CALLS TO DEEP.Mans inner heart is calling or thirsting for his creator GOD and the SAVIOUR is calling his bride.This is like the Bible teaching, Issac walking across the field to recieve his bride Rebecca in Genesis 24.65.Issac is the shadow of Jesus and Rebecca is ourselves, the true church.What a marvellous embracing there .That narration in Genesis, one has to read.The question  Rebeca's family put before her is Will you go with this  man (Eliazer) a symbol of Holy Spirit The reply from Rebeca was I will go. Have you decided to go with Jesus in your life,dear friends.

      Those who reach in Heaven get this embracing kiss from our sweet  bridegroom as in Book of Revelation 7.17.God will wipe every tear away from their eyes.

      But where to meet HIM.
      NJAN BETHELAHEMIL THEDI
      MISREMINUPOYENNAR

      The gospel of Mathew 2.13 says Jesus born in Bethelehem. The child jesus was then taken to Egypt (Misrim) based on the revelation to Joseph.

      NJAN ANADHATHODETHI---NAZARETHINU POYENNAVARENNODOTHI

      In Mathew 2.22 child jesus was then taken to Nazreth of Geleeli.

      Nazreth to river  Jordan for his baptism.

      The thirsting soul is following HIM as prophet Elisah followed prophet Elijah in the book 2 King 2.

      A thirsting soul never go lukeworm in temperory disappointments and press forward until he get the comfort of Jesus in his heart

      DURGAMAMARGUM AND CHORANMAR   on the way  --is sin and its pleasures blocking the bride(we) with its temporal  pleasures .

      Brothers ,we believers has to rededicate ourselves  to the oath we have taken during our baptism to denounce satan and his authority leading us to drinking,drugs,illicit relations,anger,murmuring and family quarrel.In many homes bedroom is a court room with two legal experts warring each other. ,Unfortunately there is no judge there,except our own children.

      Enquire JESUS with a never ending thirst then we will have all relations problem,sin problem, resolved.

      U T GEORGE