Re:Kuwait St. George Universal SOC - Being elevated as a REESH Church

  • Lissy Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Dear our Kuwait Church Members and friends,

      "This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad!" These words of the psalmist echo the sentiments of joy and happiness we all feel on this very special day in the history of our Kuwait Church

      God bless all our Church members with families, and the Church committee members as we being this elevated gift from our loving GOD

      Let us pray God's continue blessings upon our Church family as we embark on a new chapter in our history.

      With Love and Prayers,

      Lissy K. Paul